Frequently asked Questions?
- How to apply documents?
What is the list of required documents for enrollment?
1. Copy of the passport (certified by a Kazakh notary);
2. The original of the certificate or document of education with an annex on the availability of the following information: the number of hours of academic disciplines and practices completed, the final grades received;
3. Copy of the certificate (certified by a Kazakh notary);
4. Certificate of nostrification of the education document issued by foreign organizations;
5. 4 pieces. 3x4 photos;
6. Medical certificate U-075 (+ fluorography image). The examination must be carried out at the Medical Center of the NCJSC "AMU".
7. NEET Certificate (for Indian citizens);
8. Receipt of tuition fees;
9. Signed contract on the provision of educational services for foreigners.
10. A4 envelope (paper, horizontal);
How much is the tuition fee for international students?
The tuition fee for foreign students for the 2022-2023 academic year is 2 500 000 tenge.